Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/www/sdb/f/1/teamfordelirium/mkportal/include/IPB/ipb_out.php on line 58
Cheaters...very sad - T4D Board

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Cheaters...very sad, polite
player_on_T4D
post Jul 27 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #1

noOb

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095

Hi boys.

I am one of players on the T4D HC server. Is very sad that now, right now, are on server two cheaters, and they are very happy for killing other players, but other players don't care about playin' on that server which is full of cheaters and there aren't any admins. After 5 minutes was too much players insulting on this server because there is no PB and no admins. If u like players what are leaving server for cheaters and for admins who are offline and for banning ppl without reason so no problem. But this is very very sad. I was too banned because I killed admin through the half map with G3. He banned me without reason and without proof. His name is not important of course.

So I would like to sue you If u could do something with these cheaters...? Their names are Killerki55 who has Wh (ask Berlota) and Unnbanket or something like that too has WH.

Please do something with cheaters. It's not unplayable...sorry if I wasn't polite.

Bye.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ro_0'l
post Jul 28 2009, 01:27 AM
Post #2

Group: -=T4D=-
Member No.: 770

Please mr unknown make us some good movie that we could use as a proof, we're not going to ban people only trusting this kind of message.

We all know that your sad now, but cheer up, it's hollyday time, I'm sure you'll find admins in our server sometimes smile.gif

+Quote Post
player_on_T4D
post Jul 28 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #3

noOb

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095

I am talking about this so I see admins on server very shor time. Today one of admins said that admins and ppl want server make better. It's nice but now is on the server cheater named Sejk and where the hell are admins when they want server make better. There is nobody to kick him. Ppl are nervous. They are insulting.

Can comebody comes there and kick him ?

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:42 AM
Design by: Free Skins IPB & eBusiness Chat

MKPortal C1.2.1 ©2003-2008 mkportal.it
Page affichée en 0.01571 secondes avec 13 queries

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/sdb/f/1/teamfordelirium/mkportal/include/IPB/ipb_out.php:58) in Unknown on line 0